Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sep.12 Thunder! Lightning! in San Francisco!!

Somedays it saddens me to think of how many people around us strive for a life full of fame, fortune, status or whatever it may be that society deems worthy. I wonder if they can feel the warmth of the sun on a indian summers day or the crisp air of the fog rolling over the bay? Do they appreciate it? Do I?
I do not claim fame, fortune or status nor do these things keep absent from my mind. I can say that I am included because I am a product of my society, of which I fight on a daily basis. But today there was thunder and lightning in San Francisco and when I stepped out my back door the fresh scent of the light rain perched upon the green leaves of the courtyard magnolia tree induced a high that the best California weed could never produce. This feeling, "this high" is what I long for. Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment